Motor Vehicle Claims
We provide and perform motor vehicle assessments throughout New Zealand. Get in touch with us today for honest, practical and expert advice
We offer digital assessments nationwide for all motor vehicles. This means that no matter where you are in New Zealand, our team can provide you with a detailed report within 24 hours with technical advice and mechanical expertise.
We specialise in providing Motor Vehicle Assessments Northland-wide for:
- Light and domestic vehicles
- Commercial fleet vehicles
- Heavy machinery
- Agriculture equipment and machinery
- Motorcycles and ATVs
- Classic, custom or performance cars
- Motorhomes and caravans
- Marine and leisure crafts
A claims audit needs to be performed routinely to ensure there are adequate controls in place to effectively administer claims in a timely and accurate manner. We help to perform systematic and detailed reviews of claims files and related records to evaluate adjuster's performance.
Crash Scene Assistance
We are on call 24/7 to attend crash scenes. We work closely with the police and other emergency services to ensure an accurate assessment of the event is made by all parties. Because crash scenes recoveries can cause further damage and cost, we have a closely managed process, with specialist contractors, to gather evidence at all stages. We are available Northland-wide.
Our team helps to assess risks and opportunities within different sites. We are well equipped and experienced to manage various crash sites, including environmental and third party damage.
Other services we offer include:
- Brief Investigations - we can conduct brief investigations to uncover evidence to detect insurance fraud.
- Statement - we are able to provide statements when needed to help the claims process
- Valuation Support - we are skilled and qualified to perform valuation services when necessary
- Full investigations available on request, undertaken by licensed investigator